Monday, November 20, 2006

 

Thinking for yourself chapter 1

Asma Abdulkadir Eng. 75 chapter 1

OBSERVATION SKILL


The process of watching something or someone carefully for a period of time will change our life. For example, in 1982, I gave birth to my first daughter in hospital
of Boston Massachusetts, The nurse who took care of me and my daughter inspired me and that was the time, I decided to become a nurse. There was one nurse who came regularly to help me. First of all, she was gentle, caring and loving towards my daughter,
and me she made me. She made me feel like she was a family member than a nurse to me. Second of all, when I was in labor had had a lot of pain, I couldn’t relax, but the
nurse gave me a medicine, which made me comfortable. In addition, she also did a lot of things to ease my pain. Finally, due to my complicated delivery, I was not able to move a lot. There fore, the nurse helped me to feed, clean my baby and more important,
educated me how to take care of my baby daughter, The Nurse who was in my delivery room inspired me to become a nurse, Because of her inspiration, I was able to achieve my
Medical Assistant Certificate in 1986, as I am still inspired by her, I am going to further my education in nursing. That way, it is good to be a quick observant and appreciative
in life,

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?