Saturday, October 28, 2006

 

How I Chose My Major Essay Assignment 1 Eng 82

In 1982, I gave birth to my first daughter in a hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. The nurse who took care of me and my doughter inspired me so much I was inspired to pursue a career in mursing because of oustanding nurse who delivery my first baby.
In Boston the weather was very cold and there was over five inches of snow on the road. I stayed home most of the time. I felt lonely and scared. Since it was my first pregnancy, I didn't know what to expect.

In my country, the women who are pregnant with babies get a lot of attention and are taught hoe to take care of their babies. When I went to see my for a check up. The day before my labor went on, and it was also the time when started having contractions. I stayed in the delivery room for 24 hours before I gave birth. I had a complicated delivery so I had to stay in the hospital for anther four days.

There was one nurse who came regularly to help me. First of all, she was gentle, caring and loving towards my doughter, and me she made me feel like she was a family member than a murse to me. Secand, when I was in labor had had a lot of pain. I couldn't relax, but the nurse gave me a medicine, which made me comfortable. In addition, she also did a lot of things to ease my pain. Finally, due to my complicated delivery, I was not able to move a lot. Therefore, the nurse helped me to feed, clean my baby and more important educated me how to take care of my baby doughter.

She inspired me so much that i want to give her a very valiable gift for her help and kindness. In order to show her my appreciation, baut for some reason didn't done it. Therefore, I deceded to become like her a nurse that will give me the appertunty to help, to care and make someone feel confortable. That would be my way to repay her help and kindness towords me and my doughter.


















































Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?