Saturday, October 28, 2006

 

Ala Mona Beach Essay Assignment 2 Eng 82

The best vacation had was three years ago, my family and I traveled to Ala Mona beach Hawaii. The whole esperience was exceptional from the moment we exited the aircraft until we returned home. Ala Mona beach was where our hotel was located and it had a magnificent view of the ocean and palm trees. The location of our hotel was one of the highlights of the trip because of its great location. My family and I had access to the Ala Mona Beach shopping centers and numerous amounts of luxurious restaurants.

Another grat port of the trip was the fact that every one around were with family members so it was very family oriented area which made the trip much more comfortable. There tons of family like my own every body. enjoy the beauty that my family and I were injoying. Family going out on picnics on the beach under the warm Hawaiian Sun, the cool breeze drifting over from the ocean, keeping everyone nice and cool, stress just seems to melt away in hawwaii.

My children enjoyed all the activities that were presented for them to do by our hotel . My doughters insisted on going surfing although I was hesitant but I let them go and I enjoyed watching them get the hang of it eventually, while my sun jet skied the ofternoon away.

Alo mona beach was a wonderful get away for my family and I, It was one of the most beautiful place I have ever seen and would love to return for mony wonderful memories with my family.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?